Your privacy is important to us. It is Finetornos’ policy to respect your privacy in relation to any information from you that we may collect on the Finetornos website, and other websites that we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as it takes to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Finetornos Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account Related Cookies
- Login-related cookies
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remind you if you are already registered and if you should show certain notifications valid only for registered/non-subscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Cookies relacionados a pesquisas
Periodicamente, oferecemos pesquisas e questionários para fornecer informações interessantes, ferramentas úteis ou para entender nossa base de usuários com mais precisão. Essas pesquisas podem usar cookies para lembrar quem já participou numa pesquisa ou para fornecer resultados precisos após a alteração das páginas.
- Cookies related to surveys
- Site Preferences Cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track items such as how much time you spend on the site and which pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track items such as how much time you spend on the website or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the website for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we’re still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users most appreciate.
- As we sell products, it’s important that we understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about Google AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQs.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that you provide the most relevant advertisements whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Various partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partner sites so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to bid any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Finetornos offers on the website and with an enunciative but non-limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith or public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or about casinos, ‘legal betting shops’ (ex.: ‘Betano), games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Finetornos, its suppliers or third parties, in order to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully that’s clear, and as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you’re interacting with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective from January 2021.
By accessing the Finetornos’ website, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License Usage
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the Finetornos website for personal, non-commercial, transient viewing only. This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you cannot:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Finetornos website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Finetornos at any time. Upon termination of viewing these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on the Finetornos website are provided ‘as is’. Finetornos makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement of rights.
- In addition, Finetornos does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to such materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event shall Finetornos or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Finetornos, even if Finetornos or an authorized Finetornos representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
Materials displayed on the Finetornos website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Finetornos does not warrant that any material on its website is accurate, complete or current. Finetornos may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Finetornos makes no commitment to update the materials.
Finetornos has not reviewed every site linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Finetornos of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
Finetornos may revise these website terms of service at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Finetornos and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.